These graves were moved when Lake Barkley was impounded. Unless otherwise specified, all were moved to the Little River Reintennent Cemetery.
- Curtis' Mick, died July 5, 1893, age 54
- Curtis Marandy, died April 3, 1893, age 51
- P'Pool Vanga, dau. of JK & KL, Feb. 8, 1887--June 20, 1888
- Stallons Charlie Lee, son of Oney & Alpha, born & died June 22, 1912
- Boren Alvaleen, dau. of Claud & AR, February 5--March, 1922
- Stallons Arlen, dau. of LD-& Alpha, born & died July 12, 1923
- Stallons Addie (Mrs. Tom), died Sept. 2, 1908, age 35
- Curtis Russell, 1756-1835, no stone (Revolutionary War)
- Finley T.W., 1847-1912
- Pool Girtie R. , no stone
- Pool Ment, 1897-1898
- Pool Evan Y., born & died 1892
- Cunningham Nancy, no stone
- Cunningham Andrew, 1801-1871
- Finley Mary, no stone (Powell, 2d wife of Tom W.)
- Finley John, no stone
- Finley Luina, no stone, moved to Mount Pleasant Cem.
- Cunningham Mickens, no stone, moved to Mount Pleasant Cem.
- Farmer Nancy, no stone
- Baker+ Lula, 1863-1865
- Baker Ernest, 1875-1876
- Boyd Ora Bernice, born & died 1901, no stone, moved to Mt. Pleasant
- Boyd Paul Hanson, born & died 1917, no stone, moved to Mt. Pleasant
- Boyd Pocohontas, 1917-1919, no stone, moved to Mt. Pleasant Cem.
- Finley Meridia Walker, wife of TW,died Dec. 16, 1875, no stone