A view from the Ohio River down Court Street
in Smithland around 1909.
Businesses identified on the left include
Smithland Bank, Hale Hotel site, Shelby Wilson Building, Larcen Yancy Building and Bunton Grocery.
Establishments on the right are C.D. Seyster (Reynolds Grocery), Bridges Store, Clopton Drug Store,
Dycus Store and post office and law offices upstairs. Photo courtesy of Lucille Tracy