205 Mill Street
Smithland, Ky 42081
Photos and information furnished by Karyn Schronski
Read Karyn's Memories of Dallum/Bush House
Other views of Dallum/Bush House
Click here to see a photo of the Dallam-Bush House Plaque
Dallum/Bush House as seen from the front
Dallum/Bush House was built in 1840 by Capt. John W. Bush
The Dallum/Bush House is a Civil War Site
Slaves were housed in the back part of the house.
It was the first County Court Clerks office.
During the Civil War it was known as
"Blount Hodge's Country Club"
because of the parties held there.
source: National Park Service