Cumberland Valley church at Tiline, Ky., was organized in 1890 in a small dwelling. It was re-organized in 1903 with 25 members by Rev. C. R. Kinnin, who was chosen pastor, and he continued so for several years.>
Other ministers who have pastored this church are:
and the present pastor, who has ministered to this church for more than thirty years.
- Rev. T. J. Lynn
- Rev. J. F. Bumpus
- Rev. Abe Rich
- Rev. J. D. Morrow
- Rev. Clyde Walker
- Rev. O. L. Duncan
- Rev. Lona Lutz
- Rev. Nealey Pearcy
In 1937 the floods came and destroyed the building. A new building was erected and was dedicated in September, 1938, during the pastorate of the Rev. Clyde Walker.
Cumberland Valley church entertained Union Association in 1942, and the Ministers and Deacons Meeting in March of 1953.
By W. W. Brown, Clerk
||This space generously provided by||Automated Link Service Courtesy of|