Dalton Brick Company, 1894
The Dalton Brick Yard, located at Means Avenue, was established by Samuel W. Dalton and sons, George D. and T. Monroe Dalton, at the site of the old Starling Brick yard (south end of Riverside Cemetery) in 1880. The company later moved to the Means Avenue location. Dalton Bros. Brick Company, incorporated, April 10, 1911, now owned by Buford Todd Family.