Blue Lantern, Cadiz Road, 1935.
Built 1851-1854 by Samuel; L. Salter and John Orr for Robertson T.
Torian. Owned by Madison S. Major Family, 1856-1903.
John Young and later Henry Altsheler, who had Emmett Cayce operate
the "Blue Lantern" Tea Room here during the 1930's, owned this landmark.
Owned by Ben S. Wood since 1940, home has been restored by his son Ben
S. Wood III.